Stress, fatigue, hormonal changes, illness—life happens, but that doesn’t mean it has to show on your skin. Let Hollywood’s Red Carpet Dermatologist Dr. Ava Shamban give you the information and the detailed, customized skincare regimen you need to repair and revitalize your skin so that you can look and feel your very best—every day.
- Proven skin solutions rooted in the best cutting-edge science
- Everyday skincare basics—how to cleanse, exfoliate, tone, moisturize, and protect your skin
- Simple skincare routines for your age, skin type, and condition
- Diet and exercise advice—including skin-enhancing foods and fitness routines to heal your skin from the inside out
- Help for specific skincare problems such as adult acne and the effects of pregnancy, menopause, or medical treatments on your skin
- Organic skincare recipes to make at home, plus simple information on ingredients found in commercial skincare products
In addition to being featured on Extreme Makeover, Shamban has been on Good Morning America, The Tyra Show, The View, Fox News, Extra! and many other shows. She has also been featured in The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, Vogue, Allure, Marie Claire and many other publications.
Start this complete skin recovery program today and discover the optimal way to care for your skin, inside and out.