This light, foaming mineral sunscreen is uniquely formulated to offer sheer, weightless coverage and excellent photoprotective performance. Provides SPF 30 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection for the body and face. Mineral sunscreens reflects and refract UVB and UVA rays away from the skin. Sheer, lightly tinted formula spreads easily and dries to a clear finish. Ideal for all skin types.
Contains NO chemical sunscreen filters, dyes, fragrances, oils, gluten, or preservatives. Reef-friendly. Also available in non-tinted formula.
How To Use
• Shake well before using
• Use caution during first application.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
– After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
– Immediately after towel drying
– At least every 2 hours
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
• Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
– Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
– Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Bismuth Oxychloride, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C8-22 Alkyl Acrylates/Methacrylic Acid Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Mica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Trans-1,3,3,3-Tetrafluoropropene, Triacontanyl PVP, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water